Thursday, April 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

What's up my peeps. I'm pumped that I have a horde of 5 people subscribed to this blog!!! It's a little less exciting that one of those people is me :-( But I do like to see the likes of K dizzle R shizzle Shazaam and others supporting this work.

Just a quick update. School is winding down and I'm looking forward to posting much more frequently in this blog. I do want to write meaninful work. I do not intend this blog to be a public diary of my everyday life. I want to discuss issues like government, affirmative action, and politics. As well as life themes. As soon as finals are over I should have more time to dedicate to this. So please stick with it. Also please comment on whatever you read, if you like it or not. I can handle people disliking my stuff.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment