Friday, April 3, 2009

Hey everybody,

Hopefully I'll be able to get some readers of this blog sometimes soon!!! I just wanted to say a few things about my previous posts.

Work in Progress is a short story I wrote in creative writing class, I call it a work in progress because I'm debating turning it into a book, or at least a longer version of itself.

Coming of age is a memoir I wrote about an experience of driving with my parents, I think everybody has these experiences at one point or another with their parents. If there is anybody on earth that hasn't had a disagreement with their parents over freedom issues, they haven't lived. If you are a person who hasn't had a struggle for emancipation, pick up the phone call your parents and declare your dependence right now!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but I'm very glad I had the experience, in fact I think it was good parenting that led me to my desire of independency. (By the way mom and dad, can I have an extension on my insurance payment?....thanks)

Hopefully you guys enjoy those entries and I'm going to start thinking of topics to blog about and my goal is to write new entries at a minimum of twice a week, it might be more frequently once school is done. Spread the word to your friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment