Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life is Beautiful

Here's one that I wrote in 2006


My life is beautiful, I love it.
I want to live each day so I won't forget
what love, fun heartaches, and excitement exist.
As life proceeds each day must be filled with joy.
Experience upon experience has changed me to man from boy.
I marvel at God's creations, they give me hope.
I know that nothing exists that does not a God denote.
I want to live each day so I won't forget
that nothing should be left with any regret.
My life is beautiful, I love it.
I wish to not waste, but wear it out.
I will not sit quietly, I will stand and shout.
My voice will be heard, not as a whisper.
I will be outspoken, a constant fixture
of what is great on this earthly sphere.
In my young age it's become so clear
What I'm looking for, I've already found
No matter what happens, when I'm put in the ground
I want no mournings, contentions or strife
I want it proclaimed: The cause of Death:

LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment